Parker Inline Filter
$47.40 / EA
- Refine Search: Particulate
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: F Series
- Seal Material: Buna-N Rubber
- Temperature Rating: -30°F to 275°F (-34°C to 135°C)
- Filter Rating: 10 Micron
- Inlet Connection: Single Ferrule Tube Fitting
- Inlet Size: 1/8 in.
- Outlet Connection: Single Ferrule Tube Fitting
- Outlet Size: 1/8 in.
- Product Type: Inline
Parker F Series Inline Filter, 10 Filter Rating, brass body, Buna-N rubber seat, 1/8" single ferrule tube fitting (inlet) x 1/8" single ferrule tube fitting (outlet), 316 SS sintered element
Parker F Series inline filters are designed for protection of instrumentation systems from contaminants that may be admitted into small bore tubing during component changes, repair or maintenance.
- Compact inline design with large filtration area
- Stainless steel or brass construction
- Replaceable filter elements
- Choice of five sintered and two wire cloth micron elements
- Pressure ratings to 6000 psig (413 bar) CWP
- Heat code traceability and 100% factory tested