302-ET-194 Edwards Heat Detector (Rate Compensation)
$66.09 / Each
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Product Type: Heat Detectors
- Product Family: 302 Series
- Operating Voltage: 120VDC/VAC
- Weight: 0.1 lb
302-ET-194 Edwards Signaling 302 Series Heat Detector (Rate Compensation), 6-125VAC/6-25VDC/125VDC, indoor/outdoor box mounting, 194 F UL rated, -40 F min ambient, 150 F max ceiling, 4 in L x 1 in base diameter.
302-ET-194 Edwards Series 302 heat detectors are suitable for use in indoor and outdoor environments and explosive atmospheres. They are normally-open devices designed to close an electrical circuit upon activation. All models feature rate compensation and are available with either 135°F (57.2°C) or 194°F (90°C) ratings. These self-restoring, hermetically sealed detectors are shock-, corrosion- and tamper-resistant.
- Rate compensation offsets thermal lag
- Self-restoring – no manual reset required
- Explosionproof versions available. Class 1, Groups C and D; Class 2, Groups E, F and G
- Some versions suitable for outdoor applications
- No back box required on some outdoorsuitable versions
- Box mount and surface mount versions