302074SD02L30IMV&30# Ashcroft Digital Pressure Gauge
- Dial Size: 3"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Display Type: 5-Digit LCD
- Enclosure Rating: IP65
- Full-Scale Accuracy: +/-0.25 Percent
- Max. Pressure: 0 Inch Hg/30 PSI
- Min. Pressure: 30 Inch Hg/0 PSI
- Sensor Element: 17-4 Stainless Steel Diaphragm/316L Stainless Steel Socket
- Temperature Rating: 14 to 140 Deg F (Process), -4 to 158 Deg F (Storage)
- Enclosure Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: 1/4" Threaded
Digital Pressure Gauge; Pressure Gauge Type Multi-Function, Single Scale; Minimum Pressure 30 Inch Hg/0 PSI; Maximum Pressure 0 Inch Hg/30 PSI; Display Type 5-Digit LCD; Enclosure IP65; Enclosure Material 304 Stainless Steel; End Connection 1/4 Inch Threaded; Connection Location Lower; Sensor Element 17-4 Stainless Steel Diaphragm/316L Stainless Steel Socket; Dial Diameter 3 Inch; Filler Material None; Temperature Rating 14 to 140 Deg F (Process), -4 to 158 Deg F (Storage); Full Scale Accuracy +/-0.25 Percent; Application Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment, Test Bench/Gauge Repair Facility, Specialized OEM Equipment, Measurement and Validation, Weighing System, Pump Control; Case Design Type Dry; Joint Type Laser Welded; Input Power Battery Powered; Applicable Standard CRN, CSAFeatures/Benefits
Battery powered visual pressure indicator; Easy to use menu options; Save cost and pipe cut outs; Save spaceSeries Information
The Ashcroft® 2074 industrial digital pressure gauge is a battery powered multifunctional instrument providing exceptional features and performance. Polysilicon thin film technology makes pressure measurement extremely reliable and virtually unaffected by shock and vibration. An ideal product for industrial test and measurement applications.