351009AWL02B30/0IMV Ashcroft Industrial Pressure Gauge
- Dial Size: 3-1/2"
- Connection Location: Lower Back Mount
- Filled: Glycerin
- Application: Boiler, Equipment Skid, Hydraulic and Pneumatic, Pump and Compressor, Severe Ambient Condition, Specialized OEM Equipment
- Dial Color: White
- Dial Material: Aluminum
- Display Type: Dial
- Enclosure Rating: IP54/65, NEMA 4X
- Full-Scale Accuracy: +/-1.5 Percent
- Max. Pressure: 0 Inch Hg
- Min. Pressure: 30 Inch Hg
- Mounting Type: Panel
- Pointer Color: Black
- Pointer Material: Aluminum
- Pointer Type: Adjustable
- Sensor Element: 316L Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube/Aluminum Bronze Socket
- Temperature Rating: 20 to 150 Deg F (Ambient), 20 to 200 Deg F (Process), 0 to 150 Deg F (Storage)
- Enclosure Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: 1/4" Male Threaded
Ashcroft 1009 Industrial Pressure Gauge, 1/4" MPT, 30 to 0" Hg, +/-1.5% Accuracy, 3-1/2" White Aluminum Dial, Adjustable Pointer, 316L Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube/Aluminum Bronze Socket, 304 Stainless Steel Case/Ring/Movement, Polycarbonate Window, Glycerin Filled, Lower Back, Single Scale, Industrial Pressure Gauge.
Industrial Pressure Gauge; Pressure Gauge Type Single Scale; Minimum Pressure 30 Inch Hg; Maximum Pressure 0 Inch Hg; Mounting Type Panel; Display Type Dial; Enclosure NEMA 4X, IP54/65; Enclosure Material 304 Stainless Steel; End Connection 1/4 Inch Male Threaded; Connection Location Lower Back; Sensor Element 316L Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube/Aluminum Bronze Socket; Dial Diameter 3-1/2 Inch; Dial Material Aluminum; Dial Color White; Pointer Type Adjustable; Pointer Material Aluminum; Pointer Color Black; Filler Material Glycerin; Temperature Rating 20 to 150 Deg F (Ambient), 20 to 200 Deg F (Process), 0 to 150 Deg F (Storage); Full Scale Accuracy +/-1.5 Percent; Application Pump and Compressor, Boiler, Equipment Skid, Specialized OEM Equipment, Hydraulic and Pneumatic, Severe Ambient Condition; RoHS Compliant; Dial Figure Color Black; Movement/Ring Material 304 Stainless Steel; Window Material Polycarbonate; Applicable Standard CRN, PEDFeatures/Benefits
Corrosion resistant; Dry gauges are field fillable; PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using "zero box” instead of conventional dial pins; PLUS!™ performance available for liquid filled performance with a dry gauge; MSL helium leak tested to 1X10 -6 scc/s; Ventable fill plug; RoHS CompliantSeries Information
The Ashcroft® 1009AW/SW pressure gauge offers exceptional quality, durability, and performance. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements.