HSRL 10-1CT Self-Regulating Low Temperature Heating Cable
Chromalox HSRL Self-Regulating Low Temp. Heating Cable, 120V, 10W/ft.@50°F output, 150°F max. maint. temp., tinned copper braid, FEP overjacket, 16 AWG buss wire. CABLE SUPPLIED MAY NOT BE ONE CONTINUOUS LENGTH. IF THIS IS REQUIRED, ORDER BY PHONE.
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
Chromalox HSRL self-regulating heating cable provides safe, reliable heat tracing for freeze protection of pipes, valves, tanks and similar applications.
- Self- Regulating, Energy Efficient
- 16 AWG Buss Wire
- Circuit Lengths to 660 Feet
- Process Temperature Maintenance to 150°F (65°C)
- Maximum Continuous Exposure Energy efficient, self-regulating HSRL uses less energy when less heat is required.
- Easy to install, HSRL can be cut to any length (up to max circuit length) in the field.
- HSRL features lower installed cost than steam tracing, less maintenance expense and less down time.
- HSRL can be overlapped without burnout, which simplifies heat tracing of in-line process equipment such as valves, elbows and pumps.
- Chromalox HL Connection Kits reduce installation time. Temperature, Power Off, 185°F (85°C)
- Freeze Protection of Fire Protection System Piping
- Available in 3, 5, 8, and 10 Watts per Foot
- 120 and 208-277 Volts Available
- Division 1 Hazardous Locations
- Approximate Size 3/8”W x 1/8”H
- Minimum Bend Radius 1-1/8”
- For Use on Metal & Plastic Pipes