386150 Chromalox SRF 5-2CR Self-Regulating Medium Temperature Freeze Protection Heating Cable
$10.70 / FT
- Refine Search: Heat Trace
- Product Type: Self-Regulating Cable
- Manufacturers: Chromalox
- Product Family: Model SRF
- Watts Per Foot: 5W/ft
- HEATTRCConductorType: Tinned Copper Braid
- Input Voltage: 240V
- Sheath Material: Modified Polyolefin
Chromalox Self-Regulating Heating Cables, 240V, 5W/ft.@50°F output, 150°F max. maint. temp., tinned copper braid, TPR overjacket, 16 AWG buss wire. CABLE SUPPLIED MAY NOT BE ONE CONTINUOUS LENGTH. IF THIS IS REQUIRED, ORDER BY PHONE.
Chromalox SRF cable is ideal for keeping metal and plastic pipes warm in commercial construction, institutional buildings and some industrial freeze protection applications.
- Cost Effective for Contractor/Construction Freeze Protection Application
- Freeze Protection of Fire Protection Systems
- Industrial Grade, 16 AWG Buss Wire
- Standard Braid and Optional Overjacket
- Circuit Lengths to 460 Feet
- 3, 5 and 8 Watts per Foot
- 120, 208-277 Volts Available From Stock
- Energy efficient, self-regulating SRF uses less energy when less heat is required.
- Easy to install, SRF can be cut to any length (up to max. circuit length) in the field.
- Field splices can be performed easily in minutes with no scrap or wasted cold sections.
- SRF can be overlapped without burnout, which simplifies heat tracing of in-line process equipment such as valves, elbows and pumps.
- Because SRF is self-regulating, over-temperature conditions are minimized.
- Chromalox termination, splice, tee and end seal kits reduce installation time. Self-Regulating, Energy Efficient
- UL Listed for ordinary areas.
- UL Listed for fire protection system piping
- CSA Certified for ordinary areas.