SRF 5-2CR Self-Regulating Medium Temperature Freeze Protection Heating Cable
$10.70 / FT
- Refine Search: Heat Trace
- Product Type: Self-Regulating Cable
- Manufacturers: Chromalox
- Product Family: Model SRF
Chromalox Self-Regulating Heating Cables, 240V, 5W/ft.@50°F output, 150°F max. maint. temp., tinned copper braid, TPR overjacket, 16 AWG buss wire. CABLE SUPPLIED MAY NOT BE ONE CONTINUOUS LENGTH. IF THIS IS REQUIRED, ORDER BY PHONE.
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
Chromalox SRF cable is ideal for keeping metal and plastic pipes warm in commercial construction, institutional buildings and some industrial freeze protection applications.
- Cost Effective for Contractor/Construction Freeze Protection Application
- Freeze Protection of Fire Protection Systems
- Industrial Grade, 16 AWG Buss Wire
- Standard Braid and Optional Overjacket
- Circuit Lengths to 460 Feet
- 3, 5 and 8 Watts per Foot
- 120, 208-277 Volts Available From Stock
- Energy efficient, self-regulating SRF uses less energy when less heat is required.
- Easy to install, SRF can be cut to any length (up to max. circuit length) in the field.
- Field splices can be performed easily in minutes with no scrap or wasted cold sections.
- SRF can be overlapped without burnout, which simplifies heat tracing of in-line process equipment such as valves, elbows and pumps.
- Because SRF is self-regulating, over-temperature conditions are minimized.
- Chromalox termination, splice, tee and end seal kits reduce installation time. Self-Regulating, Energy Efficient
- UL Listed for ordinary areas.
- UL Listed for fire protection system piping
- CSA Certified for ordinary areas.