The VacuSeal face seal fitting is designed for use in high purity positive pressure and vacuum applications where component removal is required. The VacuSeal face seal fitting incorporates a mating toroid and metal gasket seal design, which results in a helium leak-tight seal when the mating toroids are microfinished to accept the gasket.
- Tested to helium leak rate of better than 1 x 10(-9) atm.cc/sec
- Available in 316L, 316L (AOD/VAR), and 316L (VIM/VAR) stainless steel
- Stainless steel or nickel gaskets
- No axial clearance required to remove components
- Internal electropolish and hot DI water cleaning for high purity