232.54 Pressure Gauge, 0-10 PSI, 4" Dial
$73.07 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 232.54
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 10 PSI
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Dial Size: 4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case, Liquid-Fillable
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Option: Adjustable Pointer, Safety Glass
WIKA 212.54 Pressure Gauge, dry case, Liquid Fillable, 4" dial, 0-10 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, SS case, 1.0% of span accuracy
Suitable for heavy-duty industrial environments, the WIKA 212.54 pressure gauge features a stainless steel case and a coiled safety Bourdon tube for 1500 psig and higher ranges. This pressure gauge is suitable for field liquid filling.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Stainless steel case
- Field Liquid Fillable
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 10,000 psig
- Available in 2-1/2" and 4" sizes