4213793 232.50 Pressure Gauge, 0-160 PSI, 6" Dial
$261.97 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 160 PSI
- Dial Size: 6"
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case, Liquid-Fillable
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Stainless Steel
WIKA 232.50 Pressure Gauge, dry case, Liquid Fillable, 6" dial, 0-160 psig range, 316 SS wetted parts, 1/2" NPT lower mount, SS case, 1.0% of span accuracy.
Designed for severe industrial service, the WIKA 232.50 pressure gauge is a large dial, stainless steel gauge that provides long life in harsh industrial environments. This 6" pressure gauge features all stainless steel construction, and is field Liquid Fillable.
- Large 6" dial with 1% of span accuracy
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- Stainless steel case
- Field Liquid Fillable
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 20,000 psig