111.16PM U-Clamp Gauge, 0-60 PSI, 1.5" Dial
$18.55 / EA
- Dial Size: 1-1/2"
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 111.16PM
- Connection Size: 1/8"
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 60 PSI
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Plastic/ABS
- Option: U-Clamp
WIKA 111.16 Pressure Gauge for U-clamp Panel Mounting, dry case, 1-1/2" dial, 0-60 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/8" NPT center back mount, black ABS case, 3/2/3% of span accuracy, U-clamp panel mounting bracket
Designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions, the WIKA 111.16 pressure gauge is typically used in applications where the media does not corrode brass. This pressure gauge is specifically designed for U-clamp panel mounting, features a black ABS case, and low friction Swiss movement.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Black ABS case
- U-clamp panel mounting
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 5000 psig
- Available in 1 1/2", 2", and 2-1/2" sizes