4235844 WIKA 232.25 Process Gauge, 0-200 PSI, 4.5" Dial
Request for Quote
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 200 PSI
- Dial Size: 4-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Aluminum
Featuring a solid-front aluminum safety case design with a hinged ring for easy access to the adjustable pointer, the WIKA 232.25 pressure gauge is supplied with three threaded bolts in the back of the case for panel mounting. The 232.25 pressure gauge features all 316 stainless steel wetted parts.
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- Black aluminum hinged-ring case
- Solid-front, blowout back safety design
- Adjustable pointer
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 20,000 psig