232.25 Process Gauge, 0-2000 PSI, 6" Dial
$485.92 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 232.25
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Dial Size: 6"
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Aluminum
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 2000 PSI
WIKA 232.25 Pressure Gauge with Hinged Ring, dry case, 6" dial, 0-2000 psig range, 316 SS wetted parts, 1/2" NPT lower back mount, black aluminum hinged ring case, 0.5% of span accuracy, solid-front safety case
Featuring a solid-front aluminum safety case design with a hinged ring for easy access to the adjustable pointer, the WIKA 232.25 pressure gauge is supplied with three threaded bolts in the back of the case for panel mounting. The 232.25 pressure gauge features all 316 stainless steel wetted parts.
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- Black aluminum hinged-ring case
- Solid-front, blowout back safety design
- Adjustable pointer
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 20,000 psig