4253494 111.12 Pressure Gauge, 0-160 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$14.32 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 160 PSI
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Plastic/ABS
WIKA 111.12 Pressure Gauge, dry case, 2-1/2" dial, 0-160 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT center back mount, black ABS case, 3/2/3% of span accuracy .
Designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions, the WIKA 111.12 pressure gauge is typically used in applications where the media does not corrode brass, and is specifically designed for flush mounting into panels. This center back mount pressure gauge features a black ABS or black-painted steel case, a coiled safety Bourdon tube for 800 psig and higher, and option for U-clamp mounting.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Center back mounting with option for U-clamp
- Black ABS plastic or steel painted case
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 5000 psig
- Available in 1-1/2" through 4" sizes