4272642 212.53 Pressure Gauge, 0-160 PSI, 4" Dial
$55.90 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 160 PSI
- Dial Size: 4"
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case, Liquid-Fillable
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Stainless Steel
WIKA 212.53 Pressure Gauge, dry case, Liquid Fillable, 4" dial, 0-160 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower back mount, SS case, 1.5% of span accuracy, PSI/KGCM2 dual scale.
Suitable for harsh environments, the WIKA 212.53 pressure gauge features a stainless steel case and an o-ring seal around the connection, making this pressure gauge field liquid fillable.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Stainless steel case
- Field Liquid Fillable
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Available in 2-1/2" and 4" sizes