212.20 Pressure Gauge, 0-600 PSI, 6" Dial
$211.50 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 212.20
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case, Liquid-Fillable
- Dial Size: 6"
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 600 PSI
WIKA 212.20 Pressure Gauge, dry case, Liquid Fillable, 6" dial, 0-600 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/2" NPT lower mount, SS case, 1.0% of span accuracy, bayonet ring
Designed for severe industrial service, the WIKA 212.20 pressure gauge is a large dial gauge that provides long life in industrial environments. This 6" pressure gauge features a stainless steel case and ring, and is field Liquid Fillable.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Stainless steel case
- Field Liquid Fillable
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig