44302-BURKRT Bürkert Pivoted Armature Solenoid Valve
- Media Handled: Neutral Gas and Liquid, Technical Vacuum
- Port Connection: G1/4 Inner Threaded x G1/4 Inner Threaded
- Temperature Rating: -10 to 100°C (Medium),-10 to 55°C (Environment)
- Valve Position: Normally Closed
- Weight: 0.94 lb
- Applicable Standard: ATEX, CE, IECEx
- Application: Universal for Gas and Fluid
- Body Material: Brass
- Enclosure: IP65
- Input Supply Rating: 110 VAC 50 Hz
- Pressure Rating: 0 to 10 Bar
- Type: 2-Way/2-Position, Direct Acting, Vibrationproof
Bürkert Type 0330 Pivoted Armature Solenoid Valve, G1/4 x G1/4 x G1/4, FPT x FPT x FPT, 5/32" Orifice, 24 VDC, 8 W,-1 to 3 Bar, 180 LPM, Brass, Normally Closed, 3-Way/2-Position, Direct Acting, Vibrationproof, Pivoted Armature Solenoid Valve.
Direct-acting and compact valve up to diameter of DN 6.0; Vibration-proof, bolted coil system; Increased leak-tightness with welded plunger guide tube; RoHS CompliantSeries Information
Valve 6013 is a direct-acting plunger valve. The stopper and plunger guide tube are welded together to enhance pressure resistance and leak-tightness. Various seal material combinations are available depending on the application. A Bürkert-specific flange design (SFB) enables space-saving arrangement of valves on a manifold. The coils are moulded with polyamide or with chemically resistant epoxy. Pulse coils and 'Kick and Drop' electronics are available for overexcitation (plug 2511) for the reduction of electrical power consumption during operation. Optional manual actuation enables quick commissioning and easy maintenance. In combination with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 175301-803 Form A, the valves satisfy protection class IP65. Stainless steel valves satisfy NEMA 4X.