Cantel (Mar Cor) FiberFlo 450 Grade Hollow Fiber Cartridge Filter
$818.74 / EA
- Refine Search: Particulate
- Manufacturer: Cantel (Mar Cor Purification)
- Product Family: HF Series
- End Style and Seal: SOE Fin End External 222 O-ring
- Filter Rating: 0.45 Micron
- Nominal Length: 40 in.
- Product Type: Cartridge
Cantel (Mar Cor) FiberFlo Medical/Pharma Grade Hollow Fiber Cartridge, 0.45 micron abs, 2.9 in ODx40 in len, Polypro endcaps, SOE fin end, external 222 Polyurethane O-Rings, 30psid max fwd/psid max rev, change < 15psid. Sold in case of 1.
The Minntech FiberFlo HF hollow fiber cartridge filter provides consistent and verifiable pyrogen removal that surpasses traditional, absolute-rated membrane filters. High level endotoxin, bacteria, and spore removal makes this filter ideal for a range of water purification or process fluid applications. With up to three times the surface area of comparable pleated cartridge filters, the HF filter provides greater capacity and longer life than pleated filters, resulting in lower filter replacement costs. Also, this membrane filter offers a combination of higher surface area and membrane porosity that allows for higher flow rates at lower Filter Ratings.
- Medical and pharmaceutical grade design
- Removes pyrogens
- Choice of four pore sizes from 0.05 to 0.45 micron
- Wide choice of end connections
- Lengths available from 10" to 40"
- Higher flow rates at lower pressure drops
- Extended life and repeatedly rewettable without wetting agents