450SS 45 04L A 160 Trerice 450 Series Pressure Gauge, 0-160 PSI, 4.5" Dial
450SS 45 04L A 160
$93.72 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 160 PSI
- Dial Size: 4-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case, Liquid-Fillable
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Phenolic
- Option: Adjustable Pointer
The Trerice 450 Series process gauge is designed for the petrochemical and industrial process industries, withstanding the most rugged applications, while maintaining precise accuracy. This 4-1/2" solid front, blow-out back gauge features fiberglass reinforced polypropylene turret case and screwed ring and field liquid-fill capability (no kit required). The 450 offers a choice of wetted parts of bronze tube/brass socket, 316 SS, or Monel.
- Solid-front case with blow-out back for safety
- Fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene turret case
- Choice of bourdon tube and socket materials
- ASME B 40.1 Grade 2A, +/-0.5% of full scale
- Liquid-fillable or glycerine-filled case
- Lower or back mount connection
- Vacuum to 20,000 psig ranges