451009S04L30IMV&15# Ashcroft Industrial Pressure Gauge
- Dial Size: 4-1/2"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Application: Deionized Water, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Refrigeration, Specialized OEM Equipment
- Dial Color: White
- Dial Material: Aluminum
- Display Type: Dial
- Enclosure Rating: IP54
- Full-Scale Accuracy: +/-1 Percent
- Max. Pressure: 0 Inch Hg/15 PSI
- Min. Pressure: 30 Inch Hg/0 PSI
- Mounting Type: Panel
- Pointer Type: Micrometer Adjustable
- Sensor Element: AISI 316L Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube/Socket
- Temperature Rating: -20 to 200 Deg F (Ambient), -20 to 250 Deg F (Process), -40 to 250 Deg F (Storage)
- Enclosure Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: 1/2" Male Threaded
Ashcroft 1009 Industrial Pressure Gauge, 1/2" MPT, 30" Hg to 15 PSI, +/-1% Accuracy, 4-1/2" White Aluminum Dial, Micrometer Adjustable Pointer, 316L Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube/Socket, 304 Stainless Steel Case/Bayonet Ring, Glass Window, 400 Stainless Steel Movement, Dry, Lower, Open Front, Single Scale, Industrial Pressure Gauge.
Industrial Pressure Gauge; Pressure Gauge Type Open Front, Single Scale; Minimum Pressure 30 Inch Hg/0 PSI; Maximum Pressure 0 Inch Hg/15 PSI; Mounting Type Panel; Display Type Dial; Enclosure IP54; Enclosure Material 304 Stainless Steel; End Connection 1/2 Inch Male Threaded; Connection Location Lower; Sensor Element AISI 316L Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube/Socket; Dial Diameter 4-1/2 Inch; Dial Material Aluminum; Dial Color White; Pointer Type Micrometer Adjustable; Filler Material None; Temperature Rating -20 to 200 Deg F (Ambient), -20 to 250 Deg F (Process), -40 to 250 Deg F (Storage); Full Scale Accuracy +/-1 Percent; Application Deionized Water, Refrigeration, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Specialized OEM Equipment; RoHS Compliant; Case Design Dry; Dial Figure Color Black; Bayonet Ring Material 304 Stainless Steel; Window Material Glass; Movement Material 400 Stainless SteelFeatures/Benefits
Wide selection of pressure connections and pressure ranges; Variety of Bourdon tube materials; RoHS CompliantSeries Information
The Ashcroft® 1009 industrial pressure gauge is ideal for resisting chemical, weather or corrosion effects. Providing durability, reliability and performance, it is well-suited for aggressive process media applications. A good choice for satisfying many application and installation requirements. PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge.