451259SD04LXLJ15# Ashcroft Process Pressure Gauge
- Dial Size: 4-1/2"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Application: Chemical, Equipment Skid, Mining and Metal, Petrochemical Plant and Offshore Oil Rig, Pulp and Paper, Refinery, Specialized OEM Equipment, Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Display Type: Dial
- Enclosure Material: Black Polybutylene Terephthalate
- End Connection: 1/2" Male Threaded
- Full-Scale Accuracy: +/-0.5 Percent
- Max. Pressure: 15 PSI
- Min. Pressure: 0 PSI
- Mounting Type: Stem/Surface/Remote
- Pointer Material: Aluminum
- Pointer Type: Micrometer Adjustable
- Sensor Element: 316L Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube/Socket
- Temperature Rating: -20 to 200 Deg F (Ambient), -20 to 250 Deg F (Process), -40 to 250 Deg F (Storage)
Ashcroft 1259 Process Pressure Gauge, 1/2" MPT, 0 to 15 PSI, +/-0.5% Accuracy, 4-1/2" Dial, Micrometer Adjustable Pointer, 316L Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube/Socket, Black Polybutylene Terephthalate Case/Ring/Back Cover, Glass Window, Adjustable Movement, Welded Joint, Dry, Lower, Pressure Relief Back Solid Front, Single Scale, Process Pressure Gauge with Hermetically Sealed.
Process Pressure Gauge; Pressure Gauge Type Pressure Relief Back Solid Front, Single Scale; Minimum Pressure 0 PSI; Maximum Pressure 15 PSI; Mounting Type Stem, Surface, Remote; Display Type Dial; Enclosure Material Black Polybutylene Terephthalate; End Connection 1/2 Inch Male Threaded; Connection Location Lower; Sensor Element 316L Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube/Socket; Dial Diameter 4-1/2 Inch; Pointer Type Micrometer Adjustable; Pointer Material Aluminum; Filler Material None; Temperature Rating -20 to 200 Deg F (Ambient), -20 to 250 Deg F (Process), -40 to 250 Deg F (Storage); Full Scale Accuracy +/-0.5 Percent; Application Refinery, Chemical, Petrochemical Plant and Offshore Oil Rig, Water and Wastewater Pressure Control, Pulp and Paper, Mining and Metal, Equipment Skid, Specialized OEM Equipment; Case Design Dry; Ring/Back Cover Material Polybutylene Terephthalate; Window Material Glass; Joint Type Welded; Movement Type Adjustable; Includes Hermetically Sealed; Applicable Standard ASME B40.100 Grade 2A, CRN, Gost, UL 94 V-0Features/Benefits
Solid-front case design for safety; PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge; Available with a wide range of diaphragm seals; Available with a large variety of instrument assembliesSeries Information
The Ashcroft® 1009 industrial pressure gauge is ideal for resisting chemical, weather or corrosion effects. Providing durability, reliability and performance, it is well-suited for aggressive process media applications. A good choice for satisfying many application and installation requirements. PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge.