Ashcroft 1279 Duragauge Pressure Gauge
$234.29 / EA
- Refine Search: Industrial
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Product Type: Pressure Gauge
- Manufacturers: Ashcroft
- Product Family: 1279, 1279 Duragauge Series
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 30 PSI
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Dial Size: 4-1/2"
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case, Liquid-Fillable
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Phenolic
Ashcroft 1279 Duragauge Pressure Gauge, dry case, liquid-fillable, 4-1/2" dial, 0-30 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, black phenolic case, fill plug & restrictor required (ORDER SEPARATELY)
The Ashcroft 1279 Duragauge pressure gauges are offered in a 4-1/2" phenolic case for superior chemical and heat resistance. The solid-front case with blow-out back is designed for safety. 1279 gauges are available dry, liquid-filled, hermetically sealed, weatherproof or with the PLUS! Performance option. All case styles provide full temperature compensation.
- Solid-front case with blow-out back for safety
- Burn-resistant phenol turret case
- Choice of bourdon tube and socket materials
- ASME B 40.1 Grade 2A, +/-0.5% of span
- Easily adjustable, self-locking micrometer pointer
- Lower or back mount connection
- Vacuum to 30,000 psig ranges