45W1000H02L30# 1000 Pressure Gauge, 0-30 PSI, 4.5" Dial
$14.32 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 30 PSI
- Dial Size: 4-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Steel
Ashcroft 1000 Pressure Gauge, dry case, 4-1/2" dial, 0-30 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, black-painted steel case.
Ashcroft 1000 pressure gauges have a black steel case and ring with a glass window. Appropriate for general industrial applications, these gauges feature the patented PowerFlex movement for superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation. True Zero indication assures zero pressure readings, reducing the potential risk of installing a damaged gauge.
- Black steel case with black ring and glass window
- Brass socket and soldered bronze tube design
- ASME B 40.1, Grade B, +/-3-2-3% of span
- 4-1/2" dial size
- Vacuum to 600 psig ranges