Bürkert Angle Seat Valve
- Manufacturer: Bürkert
- Product Family: Type 2000
- Actuation Type: Electrical Rotary
- Applicable Standard: ISO, UL
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- End Connection: Threaded x Threaded
- End To End Distance: 185 mm
- Nominal Size: 2-1/2 in. x 2-1/2 in.
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Temperature Rating: -10 to 55°C
- Type: 2-Way/2-Position
High flow rate value; Actuator with adjustable limit switches; Visual position indicator; Manual override in standardSeries Information
The electrical ball valve Type 8804 consists of an electrical rotary actuator and a 2/2 or 3/2-way ball valve made of stainless steel. 2-way variants are available with a 2-piece or 3-piece ball valve for various applications. The 3-way ball valves are available in L and T bore version. The rotary actuator is compactly built. Moreover it can be used as single device for the operation of other control elements (see datasheet Type 3003). Heat resistors and torque limiters are standard. The body is made of low inflammable material, classified acc. to UL 94 V0.