4A-B2XJ-V-SSP Parker Ball Valve
- Actuation: Diverter 180 Degree Lever Handle
- Application: Flow Diversion/Selection, Instrument Panel, Process Mixing System, Quick Fill System, Remote Shut-Off
- Ball Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Material: ASTM A351 Grade CF3M 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 2.96 in.
- Handle Material: Black Nylon 6/6
- Nominal Size: 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. x 1/4 in.
- Pressure Rating: 1500 PSIG
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon Rubber
- Seat Material: PTFE
- Stem Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating: -15°F to 450 °F
Ball Valve; Type 2-Way, In-Line; Actuation Type Lever Handle; Nominal Size 3/4 Inch x 3/4 Inch; End Connection CPI Single Ferrule Compression x CPI Single Ferrule Compression; End to End Distance 3.88 Inch; Body Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Stem Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Seat Material PFA; Handle Material Black Nylon 6/6; Port Type Full; Temperature Rating -65 to 300 Deg F; Pressure Rating 2500 PSIG CWP; Inclusions/Features 316 Stainless Steel Hollow Insert/Solid Insert/Panel Nut, Stainless Steel Set Screw, PFA Seat/Packing; Application Sample Extraction/Dispensing System in Lab, Control Panel, R and D Lab, Specialty Gas, Chemical Delivery, Pilot Plant; Orifice Diameter 0.406 Inch; Flow Capacity 6.4 CvFeatures/Benefits
One Piece Seat/Packing Design; Broad Temperature Range; Coated Metal Inserts; One Piece Stem/Ball; Wide Variety of US Customary and SI Ports; Panel Mountable to 1/4 Inch Thickness; Bi-Directional Flow; Handle Indicates Direction of Flow; Full Operating Pressure at any Port; Positive Handle Stops; Color Coded Handles; 100% Factory Tested; Vent Option; Manual, Electric or Pneumatic Actuation; Leak-Tight Center-Off Position on Three-Way ValvesSeries/Model Information
Parker MB Series Ball Valves, with their rugged compact design, offer positive shut off or directional control of fluids in process, power and instrumentation applications. The unique one piece seat/packing design insures excellent sealing characteristics while accommo dating a superior temperature range and cycle life. These valves are available in two-way and three-way configurations, brass and stainless steel construction, with a wide variety of port connections. Also, all ports are suitable as inlets to full operating pressure of the valve.Inclusions
PTFE Connector O-Ring/Retainer Seal/Stem Seal, 316 Stainless Steel Stem Washer/Panel Mounting Nut/Seat Retainer/Packing Nut/End Connector, Stainless Steel Handle Set Screw