4A-B6LJ-BP Parker Two Way B-Series Ball Valve
$83.64 / EA
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
- Refine Search: Instrumentation
- Product Type: Ball Valves
- Manufacturers: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B Series
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Max. Temperature: 350°F
- Seat Material: PTFE
Parker A-lok Two Way B-Series Ball Valve, brass body, 1/4" double ferrule tube fitting ends, directional handle actuation, PTFE seat, PTFE seal
The Parker B-series 2-way ball valvee is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 2-way ball valve features a 90 degree rotation of the stem for quick on/off in both manual and remote actuated versions.
- Free floating ball design provides seat wear compensation
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Bi-directional flow
- Straight through flow path for minimal pressure drop