Parker Ball Valve
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B6L Series
- Actuation: 1/4 Turn Oval Lever Handle
- Application: Flow Diversion/Selection, Instrument Panel, Process Mixing System, Quick Fill System, Remote Shut-Off
- Ball Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Material: ASTM A351 Grade CF3M 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 3.48 in.
- Handle Material: Black SS
- Nominal Size: 1/4 in. x 1/4 in.
- Pressure Rating: 1500 PSIG
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Seat Material: PTFE
- Stem Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 350 °F
Metering Valve; Type In-Line; Actuation Type 1/25 Turn Vernier Handle; Nominal Size 1/8 Inch x 1/8 Inch; End Connection A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression; End to End Distance 2.06 Inch; Body Material ASTM A182 F316 Forged Stainless Steel; Handle Material Stainless Steel; Temperature Rating -10 to 400 Deg F; Pressure Rating 1000 PSIG CWP; Inclusions/Features 316 Stainless Steel Bonnet/Stem/Handle/Handle Set Screw/Handle Lock Screw, Nickel Plated Panel Nut, PTFE Sealing Ring, Oxygen Service; Application Test Panel, Monitoring System, Mixing Equipment; Orifice Diameter 0.06 Inch; Flow Capacity 0.055 Cv; Seal Material Fluorocarbon RubberFeatures/Benefits
Precision Tapered Valve Stem Accurately Controls Flow; Valve Stem Threads Not in Contact with Process Fluid; To Receive Valve Cleaned and Assembled for Oxygen Service in Accordance with Parker Specification ES8003Series/Model Information
Parker’s NM Series of metering valves are precision valves with a medium flow rate. They provide accurate and stable control of flow rates in various instrumentation applications. These metering valves are designed to have the valve stem threads not in contact with the process media. This unique feature increases the valve’s stem life cycle and prevents the valve from “seizing up” with various media (solvents, etc.) A wide variety of end connection sizes, and seal materials provide considerable application versatility. These compact, metering valves work up to 1,000 PSI (69 BAR) at all seal temperature ranges. In addition, these valves are available in angle and inline body patterns to assist installation in complex tubing systems. The installer should note that these metering valves are not intended for use as a shut-off valve. A Parker V Series needle valve can be utilized in conjunction with these metering valves if the system has a shut off requirement.Inclusions
PTFE Connector O-Ring/Retainer Seal/Stem Seal, 316 Stainless Steel Stem Washer/Panel Nut/Seat Retainer/End Connector/Packing Nut, Stainless Steel Handle Set Screw