4A-B6XJ-V-SSP-ST Parker Ball Valve
- Actuation: Diverter 180 Degree Lever Handle
- Application: Flow Diversion/Selection, Instrument Panel, Process Mixing System, Quick Fill System, Remote Shut-Off
- Ball Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Material: ASTM A351 Grade CF3M 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 3.48 in.
- Handle Material: Black SS
- Nominal Size: 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. x 1/4 in.
- Pressure Rating: 1500 PSIG
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon Rubber
- Seat Material: PTFE
- Stem Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating: -15°F to 450 °F
Parker B6X Series Ball Valve, 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/4", A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression, 1500 PSIG, 316 Stainless Steel, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seal, Black Diverter 180D Lever Handle, 3-Way, Panel Mount, Ball Valve.
Ball Valve; Type 3-Way, Panel Mount; Actuation Type Diverter 180 Degree Lever Handle; Nominal Size 1/8 Inch x 1/8 Inch x 1/8 Inch; End Connection Female Threaded x Female Threaded x Female Threaded; End to End Distance 2.14 Inch; Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel; Body Material ASTM A351 Grade CF3M 316 Stainless Steel; Stem Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Seat Material PCTFE; Seal Material Live-Loaded PTFE; Handle Material Black Nylon 6/6; Temperature Rating -65 to 300 Deg F; Pressure Rating 1500 PSIG; Inclusions/Features PTFE Connector O-Ring/Retainer Seal/Stem Seal, 316 Stainless Steel Stem Washer/Panel Nut/Seat Retainer/End Connector/Packing Nut, Stainless Steel Handle Set Screw; Application Flow Diversion/Selection, Quick Fill System, Process Mixing System, Instrument Panel, Remote Shut-Off; Orifice Diameter 0.165 Inch; Flow Capacity 0.63 CvFeatures/Benefits
Micro-Finished Ball Provides a Positive Seal; Adjustable PTFE Stem Seal Can be Maintained In-Line; Handle Indicates Direction of Flow; Low Operating Torque; Positive Handle StopSeries/Model Information
Parker's B Series Ball Valves are available manually, pneumatically, and electrically actuated. They provide quick on-off control of fluids utilized in process and instrumentation applications. A broad selection of valve body, seat, and seal materials provide a wide range of pressures (up to 6,000 PSI) and temperatures (up to 450F/232C) at which the valve may be used.Inclusions
PTFE Connector O-Ring/Back-Up O-Ring/Stem Seal, 316 Stainless Steel Stem Washer/Panel Nut/Seat Retainer/End Connector/Packing Nut/Seat Retainer Washer, Stainless Steel Handle Set Screw/Spring, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seat Retainer O-Ring