Parker C-Series Check Valve
$71.16 / EA
- Product Type: Check Valves
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: C Series
- Refine Search: Instrumentation
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Max. Temperature: 400°F
- Seat Material: Fluorocarbon
Parker A-lok C-Series Check Valve, 316 SS body, 1/4" double ferrule tube fitting ends, 1/3 psig crack pressure, fluorocarbon rubber seal
The Parker C-Series check valve is designed for positive unidirectional flow control of liquid and gases. This check valve features a resilient, custom molded, blow-out resistant seat design. The C-series check valve offers pressure and temperature ratings up to 6000 psig and 400 degrees F.
- Eight cracking pressure choices from 1/3 to 100 psi
- Blow-out resistant seat design
- Back stopped poppet
- 316 stainless steel and brass construction