4A-CO4L-10-V-SS Parker CO-Series O-Ring Poppet Check Valve
$121.06 / Each
- Max. Temperature: 400°F
- Seat Material: Fluorocarbon
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
Parker CO-Series O-Ring Poppet Check Valve, 316 SS body, 1/4" double ferrule tube fitting ends, 10 psig crack pressure, fluorocarbon rubber seal
Designed for positive unidirectional flow control of liquid and gases requiring high integrity sealing and reseating performance, the Parker CO-Series check valve features seal integrity tested up to 4 x 10(-9) std atm cc/sec across the seat and to atmosphere (fluorocarbon rubber seals). The O-ring poppet design provides a repeatable high integrity seal and accurate cracking pressures.
- Eight cracking pressure choices from 1/3 to 100 psi
- Variety of seal materials
- Back stopped poppet minimizes spring stress
- 316 stainless steel construction standard