4A-CO4L-5-V-SS Parker CO-Series O-Ring Poppet Check Valve
$121.06 / Each
- Max. Temperature: 400°F
- Seat Material: Fluorocarbon
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
The Parker CO-Series check valve is designed for positive unidirectional flow control of liquid and gases requiring high integrity sealing and reseating performance. This check valve features seal integrity tested up to 4 x 10(-9) std atm cc/sec across the seat and to atmosphere (fluorocarbon rubber seals). The CO-Series check valve incorporates an o-ring poppet design that provides a repeatable high integrity seal and accurate cracking pressures.
- Eight cracking pressure choices from 1/3 to 100 psi
- Variety of seal materials
- Back stopped poppet minimizes spring stress
- 316 stainless steel construction standard