Parker MB Series Miniature Ball Valve
$192.10 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: MB Series
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: PFA
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 300°F (-54°C to 149°C)
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 3 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 3 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seat Material: PFA
Parker MB Series Miniature Ball Valve, stainless steel body, 1/4" double ferrule tube fitting ends, directional handle, PFA seat, PFA packing, green handle, O2 cleaning
With its rugged compact design, the Parker MB Series miniature ball valve offers positive shut off of fluids in process, power and instrumentation applications. The MB Series valve is available in 2-way and 3-way configurations, a variety of port connections, and in brass and 316 stainless steel construction.
- One piece seat/packing design and stem/ball
- Bi-directional flow with handle indicating flow direction
- Full operating pressure at any port
- Manual or pneumatic actuation
- Low operating torques