Parker P-Series Instrumentation Bellows Valve
Request for Quote
- Manufacturer: Parker Veriflo
- Product Family: P Series
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
Parker P-Series Instrumentation Bellows Valve, air operated, normally closed, 316L SS, inline pattern, 1/4" double ferrule tube fitting ends, PCTFE stem tip
The Parker P-Series bellows valve is designed for shutoff and control in high purity, toxic, pyrophoric, and corrosive gas system application. This bellows valve offers cleanliness of operation, long life cycles, and safety. The externally pressurized bellows design ensures a more stable bellows, enhancing its performance and allowing for a cleaner operating system.
- 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch sizes
- 316L SS standard
- Vacuum to 1250 psig operating pressure, depending on actuation
- -150°F up to 600°F operating temperature
- Choice of pneumatic and manual operation
- Quick opening with low torque requirement
- Available in a variety of connection styles and stem materials