Parker PG Series Purge Valve
$38.73 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: PG Series
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 600°F (-54°C to 316°C)
Parker A-LOK PG Series Purge Valve, 1/4" A-LOK® Compression, PG4 Valve Series, Stainless Steel Body.
Parker PG Series Purge Valves may be utilized as either bleed, purge, or drain valves. The compact valve requires only a quarter turn with a wrench from finger-tight to ensure a leak-tight seal on the first make-up. Additional wrenching ensures a leak-tight seal up to the rated pressure.
- A 0.055 inch (1.4 mm) diameter vent hole in the cap bleeds, drains, or purges system pressure
- Hex cap permits finger-tight or wrench assisted closure
- Crimped cap resists accidental disassembly
- A variety of body styles offers system design flexibility, reduced space requirements, and helps to eliminate leak paths
- Available in a variety of end configurations including: CPI™, A-LOK®, male and female NPT, SAE, and Tube Adapter connections
- 100% factory tested
- Optional PTFE Ball requires only finger-tight torque to achieve a leak-tight seal