4A-RL4A-BNT-SS-KA Parker RL4A-Series Adjustable Relief Valve
$263.26 / Each
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Buna-N
- Temperature Rating: -30°F to 225°F (-34°C to 107°C)
Parker A-lok RL4A-Series Adjustable Relief Valve, 316 SS body, 1/4" double ferrule tube fitting ends, 0-25 psig crack pressure, Buna-N seal,
The Parker RL4A Series relief valve offers a range of pressure settings up to 400 psig in seven different spring ranges. The settings are externally adjustable while the valve is in operation. The RL4A relief valve includes a manual override option that permits users to relieve media independent of system pressure, while maintaining predetermined cracking pressure.
- Pressure settings are externally adjustable
- 316 stainless steel construction standard
- Back pressure has minimum affect on cracking pressure
- Lock wire feature secures a given pressure setting
- Color coded springs and labels for cracking range