Parker B-Series Two-Way Ball Valve
$722.30 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B Series
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Max. Temperature: 450°F
- Seat Material: PTFE
Parker B-Series Two-Way Ball Valve, stainless steel body, 1/4" FNPT ends, electrically actuated-115 VAC 60Hz, PTFE seat, fluorocarbon rubber seal
Designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications, the Parker B Series two-way ball valve features a 90 degree stem rotation for quick 1/4 turn on-off control in both manual and remote actuated versions.
- Free floating ball design provides seat wear compensation
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Bi-directional flow
- Straight through flow path for minimal pressure drop