4F-B6LJ2-LT-SSP Parker Ball Valve
- Actuation: 1/4 Turn Lever Handle
- Ball Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Material: ASTM A351 Grade CF3M 316 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Black Nylon 6/6
- Seal Material: Live-Loaded PTFE
- Seat Material: PCTFE
- Stem Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 350 °F
- Application: Flow Diversion/Selection, Instrument Panel, Process Mixing System, Quick Fill System, Remote Shut-Off
- End Connection: Female Threaded x Female Threaded
- End To End Distance: 3.02 in.
- Nominal Size: 1/4 in. x 1/4 in.
- Pressure Rating: 6000/4400 PSIG CWP
Parker B6L Series Ball Valve, 1/4" x 1/4", FPT x FPT, 6000/4400 PSIG CWP, 316 Stainless Steel, Live-Loaded PTFE Seal, Black 1/4 Turn Lever Handle, 2-Way, In-Line, Panel Mount, Ball Valve.
Nipple Fitting; Type Hex, Close; Size A 3/8 Inch; Size B 3/8 Inch; Overall Length 1.88 Inch; End Connection Male Threaded x Male Threaded; Material 316 Stainless Steel; Process Cold Worked; Pressure Rating 15000 PSI; Temperature Rating -423 to 400 Deg F; Application Chemical/Petrochemical, Research, Oil and Gas; Hex Size 0.75 Inch; Minimum Opening Size 0.297 InchSeries/Model Information
For rapid system make-up, Autoclave Engineers supplies pipe nipples in various sizes and lengths for pipe valves and fittings.Inclusions
PTFE Connector O-Ring/Retainer Seal/Stem Seal, 316 Stainless Steel Stem Washer/Panel Mounting Nut/Seat Retainer/Packing Nut/End Connector, Stainless Steel Handle Set Screw