4F-B6LJ2-V-SSP Parker B-Series Two-Way Ball Valve
Request for Quote
- Max. Temperature: 450°F
- Seat Material: PCTFE
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
Designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications, the Parker B Series two-way ball valve features a 90 degree stem rotation for quick 1/4 turn on-off control in both manual and remote actuated versions.
- Free floating ball design provides seat wear compensation
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Bi-directional flow
- Straight through flow path for minimal pressure drop