Parker B-Series Three-Way Ball Valve
$118.56 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B Series
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 350°F (-54°C to 177°C)
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 3 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 3 Type: FNPT
- Seat Material: PTFE
Parker B-Series Three-Way Ball Valve, brass body, 1/4" FNPT ends, directional handle, PTFE seat, PTFE seal, O2 cleaning
Designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications, the Parker B Series three-way ball valve may be used as a diverter or selector valve. This B-series valve features a 180 degree stem rotation in both manual and remote actuated versions. When used as a selector valve, the unit is equipped with spring-loaded seats.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Low operating torques