4F-F4L-1-SS Parker Inline Filter
$94.80 / EA
- Refine Search: Particulate
- Product Type: Inline
- Manufacturers: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: F Series
- Filter Rating: 1 Micron
- Inlet Connection: FNPT
- Inlet Size: 1/4 in.
- Outlet Connection: FNPT
- Outlet Size: 1/4 in.
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon Rubber
- Temperature Rating: -15°F to 400°F (-26°C to 204°C)
Parker F Series Inline Filter, 1 Filter Rating, 316 SS body, fluorocarbon rubber seat, 1/4" female NPT (inlet) x 1/4" female NPT (outlet), 316 SS sintered element
Parker F Series inline filters are designed for protection of instrumentation systems from contaminants that may be admitted into small bore tubing during component changes, repair or maintenance.
- Compact inline design with large filtration area
- Stainless steel or brass construction
- Replaceable filter elements
- Choice of five sintered and two wire cloth micron elements
- Pressure ratings to 6000 psig (413 bar) CWP
- Heat code traceability and 100% factory tested