Parker MB Series Ball Valve
$593.76 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: MB Series
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- End 3 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 3 Type: FNPT
- Seal Material: PFA
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 300°F (-54°C to 149°C)
- Seat Material: PFA
Parker MB Series Ball Valve, 1/4" Female NPT, MB6X Valve Series, 3-Way Configuration, PFA Seal, PFA Seat, Stainless Steel Body (Stainless Steel with Panel Nut), Pneumatic Actuator Operated.
With its rugged compact design, the Parker MB Series miniature ball valve offers positive shut off of fluids in process, power and instrumentation applications. The MB Series valve is available in 2-way and 3-way configurations, a variety of port connections, and in brass and 316 stainless steel construction.
- One piece seat/packing design and stem/ball
- Bi-directional flow with handle indicating flow direction
- Full operating pressure at any port
- Manual or pneumatic actuation
- Low operating torques