4F6A-B6LJ2-SSP Parker Two Way B-Series Ball Valve
$147.19 / Each
- Max. Temperature: 350°F
- Seat Material: PCTFE
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: PTFE
Parker A-LOK Two Way B-Series Ball Valve, 1/4" Female NPT, 3/8" A-LOK®, 2-Way Inline Configuration, B6L Valve Series, PCTFE Seat, PTFE Seal, 316 Stainless Steel Body, Panel Mount, Manually Operated.
The Parker B-series 2-way ball valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 2-way ball valve features a 90 degree rotation of the stem for quick on/off in both manual and remote actuated versions.
- Free floating ball design provides seat wear compensation
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Bi-directional flow
- Straight through flow path for minimal pressure drop