4M-B6XJ2-SSP Parker B-Series Three-Way Ball Valve
Request for Quote
- Seat Material: PCTFE
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: MNPT
- End 3 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 3 Type: MNPT
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 350°F (-54°C to 177°C)
Designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications, the Parker B Series three-way ball valve may be used as a diverter or selector valve. This B-series valve features a 180 degree stem rotation in both manual and remote actuated versions. When used as a selector valve, the unit is equipped with spring-loaded seats.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Low operating torques