C-Series Check Valve
$69.85 / EA
- Refine Search: Instrumentation
- Product Type: Check Valves
- Manufacturers: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: C Series
- Body Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: MNPT
- Pressure Rating: 6000 PSIG
- Max. Temperature: 200°F
- Seat Material: Highly Fluorinated Fluorocarbon
Parker C-Series Check Valve, 316 SS body, 1/4" MNPT ends, 1/3 psig crack pressure, highly fluorinated fluorocarbon seal,
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
The Parker C-Series check valve is designed for positive unidirectional flow control of liquid and gases. This check valve features a resilient, custom molded, blow-out resistant seat design. The C-series check valve offers pressure and temperature ratings up to 6000 psig and 400 degrees F.
- Eight cracking pressure choices from 1/3 to 100 psi
- Blow-out resistant seat design
- Back stopped poppet
- 316 stainless steel and brass construction