Parker CO Series O-Ring Poppet Check Valve
$108.58 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: CO Series
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: MNPT
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- Max. Temperature: 400°F
- Seat Material: Fluorocarbon
Parker CO-Series O-Ring Poppet Check Valve, 316 SS body, 1/4" MNPT ends, 75 psig crack pressure, fluorocarbon rubber seal
Designed for positive unidirectional flow control of liquid and gases requiring high integrity sealing and reseating performance, the Parker CO-Series check valve features seal integrity tested up to 4 x 10(-9) std atm cc/sec across the seat and to atmosphere (fluorocarbon rubber seals). The O-ring poppet design provides a repeatable high integrity seal and accurate cracking pressures.
- Eight cracking pressure choices from 1/3 to 100 psi
- Variety of seal materials
- Back stopped poppet minimizes spring stress
- 316 stainless steel construction standard