4M-H1L-V-SS-K Parker HR Series Metering Valve
$326.82 / Each
- Product Family: HR Series
- Handle Type: Knurled
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -25°F to 400°F (-32°C to 204°C)
Parker HR Series Metering Valve, 1/4" Male NPT, Inline Configuration, 1 Stem Type, Fluorocarbon Rubber Packing, Stainless Body, Knurled Operated.
Parker HR Series Metering Valves provide the highest degree of precision metering for moderate pressure applications. A choice of seven precision ground, tapered flat, non-rotating and non-rising valve stems enable repeatable metering at flow capacities as low as 0.0004 Cv. With 15 stem turns, this valve offers the ultimate in precision flow control. This series also features shut-off capability not found in most metering valves.
- Bubble tight shut-off
- Special fine pitch thread with 15 turn resolution is isolated from contact with process fluids
- Non-rotating/non-rising valve stem design provides smooth, non-reversing flow characteristics
- Seven optional valve stem tapers
- Special orifice liner assures long life
- Panel or in-line mounting
- Angle or in-line patterns
- Brass or 316 SS forged body construction
- 100% function tested for actuation and shut-off