Parker NM Series Precision Metering Valve
$182.12 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: NM Series
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -25°F to 400°F (-32°C to 204°C)
- Handle Type: Vernier
Parker NM Series Precision Metering Valve, stainless steel inline pattern body, 1/4" MNPT ends, vernier handle, 3 degree stem taper and .055 Cv, fluorocarbon rubber seals
For use typically in analytical instrumentation or research lab environments, the Parker NM Series metering valve is designed to provide accurate and stable control of low gas and liquid flow rates. Available in both inline and angle pattern designs, the NM Series valve handles operating pressures to 1000 psig.
- 316 stainless steel or brass forged body construction
- Angle or straight connection pattern
- Panel or in-line mounting
- Optional slotted or vernier knobs
- Operating pressures and temperatures to 1000 psig and 400 degrees F