Parker RL4 Series Relief Valve
$269.44 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: RL4A
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -10°F to 400°F (-23°C to 204°C)
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
Parker A-LOK RL4 Series Rotary Plug Valve, 1/4" Male NPT, 1/4" A-LOK® Compression, RL4A Valve Series, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seal, PTFE Back-up Ring, Stainless Steel Body, Automatically Operated.
The Parker RL4A Series relief valve offers a range of pressure settings up to 400 psig in seven different spring ranges. The settings are externally adjustable while the valve is in operation. A manual override option permits users to relieve media independent of system pressure, while maintaining predetermined cracking pressure.
- Pressure settings are externally adjustable
- 316 stainless steel construction standard
- Back pressure has minimum affect on cracking pressure
- Lock wire feature secures a given pressure setting
- Color coded springs and labels for cracking range