4M4F-RL4A-VT-SS-MN-KD Parker RL4A-Series Adjustable Relief Valve
$276.92 / Each
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -10°F to 400°F (-23°C to 204°C)
The Parker RL4A Series relief valve offers a range of pressure settings up to 400 psig in seven different spring ranges. The settings are externally adjustable while the valve is in operation. The RL4A relief valve includes a manual override option that permits users to relieve media independent of system pressure, while maintaining predetermined cracking pressure.
- Pressure settings are externally adjustable
- 316 stainless steel construction standard
- Back pressure has minimum affect on cracking pressure
- Lock wire feature secures a given pressure setting
- Color coded springs and labels for cracking range