- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
Providing shut-off and coarse regulation of liquids and gases utilized in process and instrumentation applications, the Parker SN6 Series needle valve offers a compact, rugged design manufactured from stainless steel barstock. The SN6 needle valve is an integral bonnet design with packing above the stem threads.
- Inline and angle patterns standard
- 316 stainless steel barstock construction
- Pressures to 6,000 psig and temperatures to 700 deg F
- Choice of stem types and packing materials
- Metallic knurled and T-Bar handles