Parker SN6 Bar Stock Needle Valve
$115.45 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: SN6
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- Configuration: Inline
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
- Stem Seal: PTFE
- Stem Type: PCTFE
Parker Bar Stock Needle Valve, inline-combination ends, 316 SS body, 1/4 MNPT inlet x 1/4" FNPT outlet, blunt (Kel-F) stem configuration, Teflon stem packing, Kel-F seat
Providing shut-off and coarse regulation of liquids and gases utilized in process and instrumentation applications, the Parker SN6 Series needle valve offers a compact, rugged design manufactured from stainless steel barstock. The SN6 needle valve is an integral bonnet design with packing above the stem threads.
- Inline and angle patterns standard
- 316 stainless steel barstock construction
- Pressures to 6,000 psig and temperatures to 700 deg F
- Choice of stem types and packing materials
- Metallic knurled and T-Bar handles