4M4Z-C4L-1-T-SS Parker Check Valve
- Product Family: C4 Series
- Application: Back Flow Preventer, Chemical Processing, Oil and Gas Production and Transmission, Pharmaceutical, Power and Utility, Pulp and Paper, Uni-Directional Flow Control of Fluid and Gas
- Body Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Cap Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: Male Threaded x CPI Single Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 2.29 in.
- Nominal Size: 1/4 in. x 1/4 in.
- Orifice Diameter: 0.187 in.
- Pressure Rating: 6000 PSIG CWP, 1 PSI (Cracking)
- Seat Material: PTFE
- Spring Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 400 °F
Ball Valve; Type 3-Way, Panel Mount; Actuation Type Diverter 180 Degree Lever Handle; Nominal Size 3/8 Inch x 3/8 Inch x 3/8 Inch; End Connection CPI Single Ferrule Compression x CPI Single Ferrule Compression x CPI Single Ferrule Compression; End to End Distance 3.6 Inch; Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel; Body Material ASTM A351 Grade CF3M 316 Stainless Steel; Stem Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Seat Material PTFE; Seal Material Nitrile Rubber; Handle Material Black Nylon 6/6; Temperature Rating -40 to 250 Deg F; Pressure Rating 1500 PSIG; Inclusions/Features PTFE Connector O-Ring/Retainer Seal/Stem Seal, 316 Stainless Steel Stem Washer/Panel Nut/Seat Retainer/End Connector/Packing Nut, Stainless Steel Handle Set Screw; Application Flow Diversion/Selection, Quick Fill System, Process Mixing System, Instrument Panel, Remote Shut-Off; Orifice Diameter 0.196 Inch; Flow Capacity 0.87 CvFeatures/Benefits
Micro-Finished Ball Provides a Positive Seal; Adjustable PTFE Stem Seal Can be Maintained In-Line; Handle Indicates Direction of Flow; Low Operating Torque; Positive Handle StopSeries/Model Information
Parker's B Series Ball Valves are available manually, pneumatically, and electrically actuated. They provide quick on-off control of fluids utilized in process and instrumentation applications. A broad selection of valve body, seat, and seal materials provide a wide range of pressures (up to 6,000 PSI) and temperatures (up to 450F/232C) at which the valve may be used.Inclusions
316 Stainless Steel Handle Pin/Body Pin/Retaining Ring, Fluorocarbon Rubber O-Ring, PTFE Back-Up Ring